EK Classic Series CoolStream PE 240 Dual 240mm Fan Radiator - Black
- 240mm Single Radiator
- Liquid Capacity: 175ml
- FPI: 13
- Port Threads: 2 x G1/4
- Compatible with any standard 120mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
Classic Series CoolStream PE 240 Radiator
EK-CoolStream Classic PE 240 medium thickness copper radiators are designed for optimal airflow throughout the radiator surface with low-density fin structure. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation at low and medium airflow operations which are most common in consumer scenarios.
EK quality level, best price-performance ratio to date and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream Classic PE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system. 45mm thick design with low FPI allows for high-performance cooling at low fan speeds due to the thicker core and low restriction making it ideal for users who wish a truly silent system.
This product features two G1/4 threaded ports. EK recommends the use of EK compression fittings.
EK® Classic - Efficient & Timeless
This product is a part of the EK Classic Product Line that is characterized by minimalistic and clean design while maintaining class-leading performance. Less talk, more cooling!
- Copper fins
- 90% copper tubing (H90)
- Brass chambers
- Steel housing
Dimensions: 273 x 120 x 45mm (L x W x H)
Liquid Capacity: ~175mL
Port threads: 2x G1/4
Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
- EK-CoolStream Classic SE series radiator
- Phillips Slotted UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
- Phillips Slotted UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
- When using fans other than standard 120x120x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
- Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irreparably damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Brand||EK Water Blocks|