EK FC RTX 2080 +Ti Classic RGB GPU Water Block - Nickel & Plexi
- Classic series
- High-performance full-cover water block
- Directly cools the GPU, RAM and VRM
- CNC machined nickel-plated electrolytic copper base
- CNC machined high-quality acrylic top
EK-FC RTX 2080 +Ti Classic RGB
EK® Classic - Efficient & Timeless
This product is a part of the EK Classic Product Line that is characterized by minimalistic and clean design while maintaining class-leading performance. Less talk, more cooling!
EK-FC RTX 2080 +Ti Classic RGB - Nickel + Plexi is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards, that are based on NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. This water block comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
EK-FC RTX 2080 +Ti Classic RGB - Nickel + Plexi water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The EK-FC RTX 2080 +Ti Classic RGB - Nickel + Plexi water block is compatible with EK-FC RTX 2080 +Ti Backplate Classic - Black.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of GPU Terminals.
- RGB cable length: 30cm
- RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ G R B)
- EK-FC RTX 2080 +Ti Classic RGB - Nickel + Plexi water block
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- NVIDIA® NV links are compatible with this water block. 3rd party NV Link support is not guaranteed.
Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Brand||EK Water Blocks|