XSPC EC6 Premixed Low Conductivity Coolant UV Blue 1l
- UV Reactive
- Corrosion protection for copper, brass, steel, nickel and aluminium
- Prevents build up of algae & growth
- Freezing Point -6C
- Shelf life of up to 2 years
XSPC EC6 Coolant 1 Litre
XSPC EC6 is a high performance, eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling. It’s based on a blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes. It offers superb protection for copper, brass, steel, nickel, aluminium and has been tested with a range of acetal and acrylic plastics.
EC6 has a high thermal conductivity, a low electrical conductivity and with its range of intense colours it’s the perfect coolant for PC water-cooling.
- UV Reactive
- Premixed with No Need for Additional Additives
- Low Electrical Conductivity
- Freezing Point – 6C
- Corrosion Inhibitors Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580
- Long Life Biocide
- Stable Dyes
- Pump Friendly (non-clogging)
- Tested with PVC, PETG, Acrylic and Metal Tubing
- Ethylene Glycol Free
- Non-Toxic and RoHS Compliant
- 85% Bio-degradable Within 30 Days
- 2 Year Shelf-life
• We recommend that you do not mix any other additive or coolant with XSPC - EC6.
• We recommend frequent coolant changes to maintain your system loop correctly, and to reduce the conductive potential within the loop as much as possible. EC6 can become electrically conductive in normal use over time or if contaminated just like any other coolant on the market.
The use of this product is at your own risk.