XSPC EC6 Non Conductive Coolant UV Blue
- Corrosion protection for copper, brass, steel, nickel and aluminium
- Prevents build up of algae & growth
- Freezing Point -6C
- Shelf life of up to 2 years
XSPC EC6 Coolant 1 Litre
XSPC - EC6 is a high performance Eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling based on a blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic UV dyes. It offers superb protection for copper, brass, steel, nickel & aluminium and has even been tested with a range of acetal and acrylic plastics.
EC6 has a high thermal conductivity, is electrically non-conductive* and with its range of intense bright UV colours it's the perfect coolant for PC water-cooling.
The coolant ships in a natural colour 1 Litre HDPE bottle, which has a high flow easy pour neck and comes complete with a secure and child proof "click twist" cap so you can be 100% sure there has been no contamination to your new coolant, and it can't get into the wrong hands.
The non toxic UV dyes in EC6 are stable and are designed not to separate or stain your tubing over time, EC6 is produced and bottled in the UK under the strictest quality control measures.
• Pre-mixed with No Need for Additional Additives - Ships ready for use
• Corrosion protection for Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
• Prevents build up of Algae & growth within in your liquid cooled system
• Electrical Conductivity <2µS/cm at 24C * (most competitors struggle to reach <10µS/cm)
• Non-Toxic and RoHS Compliant
• Freezing Point - 6C
• 85% Bio-degradable Within 30 Days
• Available in a None coloured option or an expanding range of *non toxic UV colours
• Shelf Stable UV Reactive Dyes of up to 2 years
• EC6 is a true Eco Friendly Product
• We recommend that you do not mix any other additive or coolant with XSPC - EC6.
• We recommend frequent coolant changes to maintain your system loop correctly, and to reduce the conductive potential within the loop as much as possible. EC6 can become electrically conductive in normal use over time or if contaminated just like any other coolant on the market.
The use of this product is at your own risk.