EK-QuantumX Delta TEC Intel High-Tech CPU Water Block - Copper + Nickel
- High-tech CPU water block with built-in Peltier/Thermoelectric cooler plate
- Powerful, purpose-made TEC plate
- EK cooling engine for efficient TEC plate cooling
- Advanced electronics for total cooling control
- Allows sub-ambient temperature cooling
EK-QuantumX Delta Tec - Copper + Nickel
In collaboration with Intel®, we have developed the EK® QuantumX Delta TEC water block – a unique cooling solution for enthusiasts who are seeking consistent system performance and enhanced overclocking on unlocked 10th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
EK-QuantumX Delta TEC is a new high-tech CPU water block with a built-in Peltier/Thermoelectric cooler plate. It is powered by Intel® Cryo Cooling Technology, a unique combination of hardware, software, and firmware designed to help unleash elite performance for gamers.
This water block is like no other. Hence, it bearing the flag of special products that are ought to push the limits – the QuantumX. The water block itself features a robust all-metal design for extreme conditions with an insulation shroud that isolates the water block cold plate from the environment, impeding condensation. The cold plate is CNC-machined out of high-purity electrolytic copper, which enables high thermal performance. A large surface area, covered with 51 cooling fins, transfers the heat away from the powerful, purpose-made TEC plate.
Built upon a purpose-designed large surface flow-through cooling engine together with Intel Cryo Cooling Technology, bridging aesthetic uniformity and near-silent operations with technological advancements in thermal solutions, the EK-QuantumX Delta TEC is an exceptional application of cooling the CPU with sub-ambient temperatures by utilizing a Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC) plate while continuously monitoring and adjusting temperatures dynamically, achieving an ideal operating environment for sustained gaming performance.
How does this EK-QuantumX Delta TEC water block work?
Liquid coolers are unable to reach temperatures below ambient (room) temperature, but the EK-QuantumX Delta TEC is cutting-edge, as it actively cools the CPU to sub-ambient temperatures while extracting and dissipating the heat generated from the TEC plate through the traditional liquid cooling loop. While the TEC plate cools the CPU, the TEC plate itself is cooled entirely by your custom liquid loop.
Doesn't sub-ambient cooling cause condensation?
The EK-QuantumX Delta TEC utilizes an innovative two-pronged approach to mitigate thermal condensation, a byproduct that has plagued previous attempts of sub-ambient cooling. The cooler features a compact integrated insulation shroud that isolates all exposed cold surfaces from the environmental conditions inside the PC, while the Intel Cryo Cooling Technology continuously monitors and adapts to those conditions to minimize condensation risk generated by the cooling process.
The Intel Cryo Cooling Technology software link can be found on the ekwb website.
- Maximum power draw: 200W
CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA1200
- EK-Quantum Delta TEC water block
- EK-QuantumX Delta TEC controller
- M4 PVC Washers (4 pcs)
- Screw (4 pcs)
- Coiled Spring (4 pcs)
- Backplate (1 pcs)
- Sticker (1 pcs)
- Thumb Nut (4 pcs)
- Thermal Grease (1 pcs)
- EK-Cable 5-Pin Motherboard (F) to Micro-USB (M) (1pcs)
- Given that the CPU is cooled by the EK-QuantumX Delta TEC directly to achieve low temperatures, the rest of your liquid cooling loop will be under stress from the TEC plate. Do not use your CPU temperatures as a baseline for your Fan or Pump speeds! It is best to monitor the coolant temperature or set the fans and pump at a fixed speed level!
- To keep your warranty please use licensed Intel software and follow the manual.
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolant section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- The latest BIOS update is required to be able to run the product successfully.
- The water block is compatible only with LGA 1200 Z490 Socket based motherboards.
- Chek the compatibility list before purchasing the product.
- Intel TEC software supports only Windows 10
|Brand||EK Water Blocks|