EKWB EK-Quantum Torque Drain Valve - Black
- Premium fitting acting as a draining port
- Secure locking
- Easy open/close mechanism that works on a slide
- Screw directly into G1/4" female port
- Can fit an aesthetic colour ring for HDC 16 Torque fittings
Ek-Quantum Torque Drain Valve
EK-Quantum Torque Drain Valve - Black is a premium fitting acting as a perfect draining point in your system. It features a secure cap, in form of a Torque fitting compression ring, and it can even fit an aesthetic color ring for HDC 16 Torque fittings. The secure-cap does not allow you to accidentally open, or leave open the drain valve.
This drain valve has an advantage over the traditional ball valves in terms of size. It has a smaller footprint, secure locking, and an easy open/close mechanism that works on a slide. It has a male thread on one end, allowing you to screw it directly into a G1/4" female port on any water cooling component without the use of an adapter fitting as traditional ball valves do.
Made of CNC machined brass with a satin black finish.
Thread length: 4.5mm
Installed height: 29mm
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Brand||EK Water Blocks|