Add 750 ml of Purified water to 250 ml of concentrate to make 1 Ltr of liquid
Mayhems Pastel range of coolants have been in development for over two years, with co-operation between Ice Dragon Cooling and Mayhems. This new range of liquids surpasses anything in the market place at the moment in time, with its outstanding colours and cooling power.
Mayhems new pastel range incorporates many differing technologies into one product, from dyes to nano fluids and of course a little Mayhems magic. With a system working life of about two to three years, of which is due to a design that is intended for prolonged use.
- Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your own colours.
- Blended with Non-Toxic Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards.
- Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol.
- -8c freezing point.
- Mobilises to prevent scale or sludge filming .
- Boiling Point : up to 95° C (pressure dependent).
- Can be stored for up to three years, within in a cool dry environment.
- Made in the UK.
The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the loop. There must be an absence of bleach and anti corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with Mayhems Blitz Cleaning System before use.
Mayhems Pastel has inhibitors included within the mixture so do not add any extras except dye.
- Contains Zinc Oxide. Do not dispose of down the drain. This is harmful to the environment. Please dispose of in safe appropriate manner. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children and animals.
- If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel.
- Not For Use with Aluminium Radiators Mayhems internal testing has seen severe issues with Aluminium Radiators and as a consequence we do not support the use of any Mayhems Pastel Coolants with these Radiators.