EK-CryoFuel Solid non-transparent coolants are all based on a new patent-pending formula with vivid, long-lasting colour stability. The coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks. It carries the essential synergistic corrosion inhibitors - thus promoting long and safe operational life for your liquid cooling products and high thermal efficiency.
With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Solid is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on colour stability. The key feature of the new coolant formula is that it is not sedimenting after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
- Contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
- Good heat transfer characteristics
- Colour pigments don't leave residue
- High specific heat
- Chemically stable
- Low viscosity
- Low electrical conductivity
- Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
- High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
- Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
- Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
- REACH compliant
- 2-Year shelf life after bottling
- UV Reactive: No
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, and stainless steel.
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than the same color EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel.
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don't flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not suitable for aluminum-based liquid cooling loops!
- Avoid splashing of the coolant at all costs! Coolant dropping from the top inlet of a reservoir can cause excessive foaming.
- Compatible only with materials specified in the product description.
|Shelf Life||2 Years|