EK-Quantum Reflection² MEG Prospect 700R D-RGB - Plexi is a water cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution made to fit award-winning MSI MEG Prospect 700R and 700RL cases. This "distro plate" is specifically designed to provide an advanced water cooling solution with a market-leading D5 pump for users who are building custom loop liquid cooling solutions in these mid-tower gaming cases.
Supported MSI MEG cases:
MEG Prospect 700R
MEG Prospect 700RL
The EK-Quantum Reflection² MEG Prospect 700R D-RGB offers multiple industry-standard G1/4" threaded inlets and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned to fit in line with the PC components in order to maximize tube routing efficiency for an easy and aesthetically pleasing custom water cooling loop.
The radiator compatibility with this distribution plate installed is as follows:
Front: Up to EK-Quantum Surface X360
Top: Up to EK-Quantum Surface P360
Engineered to be mounted next to the motherboard, the EK-Quantum Reflection² MEG Prospect 700R D-RGB can fit perfectly within the supported MSI MEG 700R cases.
The built-in addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while the anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The installed addressable D-RGB LED strip connects to the motherboard 5V D-RGB (A-RGB) header via an industry-standard connector. It is compatible with all major motherboard vendor software for a coordinated lighting effect.
- EK-Quantum Reflection² MEG Prospect 700R D-RGB - Plexi
- Mounting mechanism and tools
- 12 x MS - Quantum Plug - Ni (preinstalled)
- 10 x EK-Quantum Torque Plug Cover - Black (preinstalled)
- EK-Matrix7 compatible.
- The Quantum Reflection² distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK-Quantum Surface radiators.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design, and should not run dry.
- The aluminium oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.
|Dimensions with Pump (W x D x H)
||130 x 77 x 415 mm|
|D-RGB LED Count
|D-RGB Cable Length
||Standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)|
||Electronically commuted spherical motor|
||12 V DC|
|Maximum Pressure Head
|Maximum System Temperature
||Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal|
||SATA power and 4-pin PWM fan connector|
|PWM Duty Cycle
||Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present|