Mayhems non staining dyes reduce or eliminate staining on most hard surfaces, skin, fabrics, and equipment that is non-porous, but does not include flexible tubing.
These new Mayhems non-stain dyes have a wide pH stability scope and can be used in liquid cooled PC's and coolants. They should keep their colour longer than any normal high-quality dye.
All Mayhems Non-Stain dyes can be mixed with each other to create a much wider range of colours. Mayhems Non-Stain dyes can also be used with X1 and XT-1.
Reduces or eliminates staining
Wide pH stability scope
Keeps their colour longer than any normal high-quality dye
Can be mixed with other non-stain dyes to create a wider range of colours
- Reduces or eliminates staining on most hard surfaces, skin, fabrics, and equipment that is non-porous
- Have a wide pH stability scope
- Keeps their colour longer than normal high-quality dye
- Can be mixed with other non-stain dyes to create a wider range of colours
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest quality standards
1. Clean water-cooling loop before use.
2. Fill water cooling loop with cooling fluid.
3. Add the dye one drop at a time and let it circulate around the water-cooling loop.
4. Check the consistency and add more as necessary.
Before Using Mayhems Non-Stain Dyes:
- To keep the non-staining ability, it must be mixed with Ultra Pure H20, X1 clear or XT-1 clear only. Mixing non-staining dyes with any coloured premixed coolants will result in a staining product.
- Mayhems non-stain dyes contain an inhibitor that is compatible with Mayhems current range of products (X1, XT1). They have not been tested on any other manufactured fluids.
|Coolant Type||Non-Stain Dye|
|Freezing Point||-1°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|
|Boiling Point||99°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|