The heavy duty cutter can cut through PETG tubing as effortlessly as you would cut flexible PVC tubing. Easily cut PETG rigid tubing without the need for a saw.
This tool allows you to easily bend PETG tubing at an angle between 0 and 180 degrees. Just heat the tubing with the bending rubber inserted, insert the tube into the tool and bend it to the required radius. This simple tool takes the guess work and difficulty out of bending rigid tube.
Solid rubber extrusion for bending PETG tubing. Insert into the tube before bending, to stop the PETG tube kinking, or deforming. Sized for use with 10mm internal diameter tubing.
Quickly chamfer the edges of PETG tubing by using this handy tool. Just insert the tubing and turn anticlockwise.
Ideal for sanding the edges of PETG tubing, after using a chamfer tool.
The PETG Easy Cut / Easy Bend Toolkit, takes the hard work out of using PETG rigid tubing. Ideal for use with 10mm internal diameter tubing. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Insert the 10mm Bending Rubber into the PETG tube
2. Heat the tube at the bend point, using a heat gun or hair dryer (not supplied)
3. Insert the heated tube into the PETG Easy Bending Tool
4. Bend the tube to the required radius and allow to cool
5. Remove the Bending Rubber from the tube
6. Use the Heavy Duty Hose Cutter to trim the tube to the required length
7. Insert each end of the trimmed tube to the PETG Chamfer tool and rotate anticlockwise
8. Use the Sand Paper to clean up the chamfered edges